Here are the treatment sections of a musculoskeletal and cardiothoracic client.
If you would like to gain skills in using the APP tool for Domain 5 Intervention, watch these clips either by yourself or with a colleague or in a group to practice reviewing the student’s performance against the competencies 14-18.
- Performs interventions appropriately 0, 1,2,3 or 4
- Is an effective educator 0, 1,2,3 or 4
- Monitors the effect of intervention 0, 1,2,3 or 4
- Progresses intervention appropriately 0, 1,2,3 or 4
- Undertakes discharge planning 0, 1,2,3 or 4
Summary Task Four: This activity is to assist you to identify relevant domains of practice, items and their performance indicators that relate to a student’s performance during a treatment session. The domains, items and indicators help you decide on the standard of the student’s performance and more importantly on the areas for feedback to the student